SO I bought a 6.4 BGE from a place in michigan and they shipped it to me through R&L and now it is 11 days late and tracking has not been updated in 14 days, it was sposed to be here on 3-4-22 last update on tracking number was 3-1-22 in denver, on the 7th I called them they said it would be there that day (every day since the 4th tracking showed it would be here that day) so no worries a couple days late, still didn't show up I called them last thursday and they said it was in salt lake city, waited till yesterday to get no update so I called again and he said it was in denver WHAT IN THE WORLD??? said it would be on the next truck the next day, still no tracking update, called today and they are saying Merganthaler had it last in denver, called merganthaler and they can't find it but do admit they received it 3-1-22 so where do I go from here? Is this on the place I bought the engine? R&L carrier? Merganthaler? Do I file a claim with one (witch one?) and get one of them to buy me a new engine and cover the shipping I paid for? I fail to see how they can just lose an engine, someone on the dock should see it sitting in the way or maybe it got to salt lake city and realized someone didn't close the door on the trailer or something...

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!