Thanks yall. It could have been a LOT worse. My dad's house wasn't damaged at all. His '69 road runner (the 4 speed 6 pack car) was parked at his house, so it is fine.
The cuda and the Demon were in the shop and they are perfectly fine...as is the shop. The fire burned around it...somehow.
We had 3 trailers all parked side by side, right beside the shop. My enclosed car trailer only had one tire damaged by fire, my open car trailer burned completely (all 4 tires burned to the rim, leaf springs flattened, deck plates buckled, etc.), and my dads smaller utility trailer suffered the same fate.
The '73 new yorker and the "old" '69 road runner were parked at the barn. The taillights will need replaced on both cars and the paint blistered on the road runner, but that's it.

Lawnmowers, three Honda 300 fourtrax 4 wheelers, and a bunch of car stuff got burnt up in the barn. Game room is a complete loss...pool table, weight set/workout equipment, more car stuff, etc.
My old Ford tractor and Case backhoe are fine. One front tire burnt up on the backhoe.

Luckily a family friend saw it and called me at work. I had that big Duramax running down the highway that afternoon! I work about 25 miles from home and I'm not sure how I didn't get a speeding ticket. I saw the smoke from about 8 miles away and my heart sank. You can't imagine the relief I felt when I saw the shop was ok.

trailers.jpgIMG_3780.jpgIMG_3785.jpg

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax