Ok, now back to the van....
Finally drove it! I went on a "quick trip to the store" which is about 90miles round trip... Everything went great, won't be sure about the gas usage till after a few drives. I had a brief moment on the way home where I thought I was losing power but that could've been the wind... I also had a moment where there was a 'clunk' shifting into drive... I don't remember if the rpms were up when I shifted, it was on the side of the freeway and in the midst of the whole loosing power fiasco... Made it home though and there doesn't seem to be any issues. I'm going to do a bunch of checks on it today...

The main reason for this post is that I finally got my new oil pressure switch but it's the wrong one. I need the one with the smaller diameter threaded end...
The one's that I've seen were hard to find and not specific to my make/model but they look like what I need...
Now, if I can just find out what psi the switch is suppose to operate at... anyone know what that is?

I just hooked up the pressure gauge and it's reading 66 psi at 1200 rpm... Isn't the rule of thumb 10psi per 1000rpm? Maybe my gauge is wrong?