Originally Posted by RapidusMaximus
Interesting topic, never really thought about it but I suppose I have almost always worked alone, it’s odd to think about but I suppose in my head I have a plan, how it want it carried out and at my own pace. I wire wheel nuts, bolts, washers and anything else that needs it and they get primed and painted as necessary, a Chevy driving friend of mine stopped by the other day while I was glass beading some parts that the wire wheel wouldn’t touch and told me I was nuts, my point is most of the people I know don’t do the things I do, I see their own builds and they have Ace hardware nuts and bolts all over the place and it drives me nuts. The only people I like helping me are the ones who don’t have to be told what to do, don’t get a me wrong, I like occasional visitors, but if they are just here to hang out and bs I just grab a stool and stop work to enjoy the bs, I can’t work and bs at the same time, too distracting…

You and I are brothers from different mothers. up

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".