that is a nice 4x4 truck! worth the waiting I am sure. man those mad dogs look sweet. me wants a set of those! where do you find them at????

best fitting BB 4x4 headers are the hedman 79250. I have those on my 440/727 d100 they work in a 2x or 4x chassis. ( I had them on my 86 w150 440/727 4x4 chassis) best thing is the tubes do NOT hang down below the lower frame rail either side 2x or 4x4 chassis.

remember the 4x4 chassis with inside chassis headers have to clear the front diff/shaft as it moves. well I guess once you get over 8" lift it wont matter

some of the B-body headers can be made to work in the 2x truck chassis by trimming on the top frame rail for tube clearance...but again they don't work well in a 4x4 chassis.

I have a set of 2" hooker e-body headers and can tell you for 100% they do not fit in a truck chassis. but I have seen some B-body headers hacked into 2x trucks.... but then they look hacked in there to me.

I did my mud trucks custom headers outside the frame rails all the way back to rear axle is plenty of room to hang muffs and run pipes back same as the LRE trucks with stacks. added benefit is when cleaning/servicing or doing R&R on the 4x4 drivetrain it leave plenty of clearance for working.