Ok the deed is done and all the names are sent. I don't think I made any mistakes but if you have questions fire away either in this thread if it is just a general question or by PM if it is something more specific about your recipient. If you need more ideas or clarification from your victim let me know.

Time is very short we got a late start this year and with the way shipping is this year gifts need to be shipped as early as possible. I would suggest no later than 12/17/21. Please get and keep your tracking number on the package you ship so that if it doesn't arrive we have some way to figure out what happen. Please PM me when you have shipped so I can kind of keep track of progress.

Most of all have fun with this. Spending range is $40, spend more if you like but at least around $40. Use your recipients suggestions and be as creative as you can. Maybe stalk their post a little bit and find out something more about them. There have been some really great gifts over the years and some very funny ones.

Merry Christmas to all. Santa3
Let the game begin Santa4

Last edited by adventurer; 12/05/21 07:23 PM.

77 Dodge Adventurer SE 440 2wd SWB
78 Dodge Adventurer SE 440 2wd Utiline
90 Dodge D150 SWB 2wd 318fi 4speed
60 Desoto Adventurer 2dr
67 Dodge Dart Gt Conv. 273 4bbl
04 PT Cruiser GT Turbo
14 Ram R/T
"Life's to short to drink cheap beer."