We are going to try to revive the Secret Santa game. The rules are fairly simple. If you are interested in playing chime in on this thread, send me a PM with your Name & Address. Some info about you, cars you own, t-shirt size, some idea of some other things you like etc.... All the ideas you can give will be helpful. I will collect all this info. After the closing dead line I will then randomly send you one of these names and info. You do a little thoughtful gift buying for them the more creative the better and ship it to them. Hopefully with the way shipping is it gets there before Christmas. Then your recipient is to put it under the Christmas tree and wait till Christmas to open it. If they just can't wait till Christmas and open it early they become known as the E.O.W. early open weenie. Then on Christmas day everyone opens their gifts, takes a picture of what they got and posts it onto this thread. The spending range should be around $40, you can spend more on your victim/recipient if you like but just remember you may only get something worth $40 in return from your Secret Santa. We don't have a lot of time to try to put this together. I am going to set a deadline for entry of Sunday Dec. 5th at 5:00pm est. so a little over a week. So come on and join in on all the fun. Chime in here to this thread, send your info to me and let the fun begin. We are going to need a minimum of 10 people to play to make it worth while. Come on and join in on the fun. XmasPengs

So far signed up
adventurer
1fastrunner
nutso suave
Ramrod39
larrymopar360
fourgearsavoy
MadMopars
Mopar.70
GB5andGY8
DynoDave

Last edited by adventurer; 12/02/21 09:11 PM.

77 Dodge Adventurer SE 440 2wd SWB
78 Dodge Adventurer SE 440 2wd Utiline
90 Dodge D150 SWB 2wd 318fi 4speed
60 Desoto Adventurer 2dr
67 Dodge Dart Gt Conv. 273 4bbl
04 PT Cruiser GT Turbo
14 Ram R/T
"Life's to short to drink cheap beer."