I spent much of the past two years looking for a car. Craigslist consistently delivered cars I seriously considered. eBay is home to over priced dealers, including ones that obviously shill bid. Facebook is a cumbersome site to fool with, hard to find what you are looking for. Plus I hate fb with the passion of a white hot super nova, so I was pleasantly surprised at how awful they did in making marketplace. Only a handful of cars on there were of interest and priced anywhere close to reality.

The five dollar thing was the best thing cl ever did. Still wish there was a way to search nationwide, but I made it work for me as is. In the end I scored a major car off there. The other finalists all came from there as well.

I also trolled a bunch of other sites, from bring a trailer to all sorts of autotrader type sites of various names. Craigslist was hands down the easiest to use. I suppose bring a trailer is good, but they have limited selection at any given time so if you want to look at cars today, and see a lot, you need to search elsewhere.

I want my fair share