I'm on my second Apple Watch (series 5, now). My first one was the original Apple Watch (series 1), and it's still working (upgraded a few years ago, gave the first one to my son).

I like them. I had not worn a watch for many, many years (farmed with my Dad for over 20 years, didn't wear a watch when farming).
When I changed careers, my wife insisted that I get a watch (I'm going on 10 years as an insurance agent). I held out for some time, as I was not used to wearing them.
When the Apple Watch came out, I gave it a try as she had insisted that I get a watch. I like the features, it helps with Navigation (when I'm driving my Ram, I use my iPhone for Navigation when driving in an unfamilar city).
The watch syncs to the phone and it "taps" me when to turn, as well as giving me turn by turn directions right on the watch (So I don't have to look away from the windshield/steering wheel). Very handy.
Also, I love that it tells me the weather with a glance (my office in in the depths of this building, so I don't have a window, basically, I'm in the room where you would hide from a Tornado). So, often, the weather changes without my knowledge. Therefore, I can quick glance at my watch and it tells me instantly if it turned cold, it's raining, etc. so I can prepare before I leave the building (put on or take off a coat, hat, etc).
All minor stuff that I could, absolutely, live without, but I like it.
Plus, my newer one has the cell signal all on it's own (doesn't have to be near the iPhone to work), and I can send texts, make calls without having my phone on me all the time (nice when going for a walk, excersizing, etc.)

JS

76 Dodge Adventurer Sport Power Wagon W100 318, 727, NP203 Fulltime 4x4 Russet Red
06 Jeep Commander Ltd 4x4, 5.7L Hemi, QuadraDrive II
06 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi
10 Mopar 10 Challenger R/T, #483/500, 5.7L HEMI
10 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd 4x4 5.7L HEMI
11 Dodge Ram 1500 LoneStar Quad Cab, 5.7L HEMI, Fulltime 4x4, Deep Cherry Red
16 Jeep Cherokee Limited 3.2L Pentastar V6, 9 Speed Torqueflite, 4x4, Black