Originally Posted by moparx
geetar, didn't you buy that from me ? man, i feel BAD now it doesn't work ! frown
pm me and i'll refund you what you paid. i don't remember how much it was, but i want to make that right with you !
i also have a couple of seat motors on the shelf. let me know what size the cable connecting threads are on the motor.
if they are the same as the seat motors, i'll send the seat motors to you for spares.
i really feel BAD about this ! let me know what i can do to rectify this situation !
beer

Don't worry about my friend, it's not your fault. Everything worked when I installed it and just used a battery to operate the windows. It's my fault for letting it go so long. Everything is working now and I'm more than happy. Thank you for the offer but it's not necessary. You are a stand up guy and I appreciate the offer but all is good. Thank you.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.