I sure would like to know what's going on with the postal/shipping services that come north of the 49th. I just sent two relatively large parcels to a buyer in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I dropped them off at the Post Office 7/27. He Facebooked me to tell me everything arrived in good shape on 8/2. Less than a week for TWO large parcels.

But anything coming my way.... oh my gawd.... it's like pulling teeth. For whatever reason, everything is being routed through Kentucky, then sent out to Customs. Canada Customs takes at least a week to process and they're all back east. Then it takes ANOTHER week for it to cross Canada. I'd certainly like to know what the mail processing plant in Vancouver or Federal Way, WA are doing these days.

I had a seller ship an 8-track tape from Pulman, Wa. Shore 'nuff, it got trucked off to Kentucky, then to New York, then Ontario, Calgary and finally to me. Took almost a MONTH.

Yet that tape deck and stuff I sent off the SLOWEST, Cheapest way took 6 days to Ft. Wayne, Indiana.

Chalk that up to just another reason why I want out of Canada. Been waiting almost a month now for an engine bolt kit, side marker lights and tranny lines for my truck. Insane.....

Last edited by That AMC Guy; 08/04/21 03:23 AM.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....