Running a 4.10 gear I’d use the Dana 60. They are cheaper to build of you look around. You can use the brakes off your 8.75. The biggest issue is finding the gear sets like Andy said. If the gear ratio(s) you use are easy to get the D60 is a no brainer. I just had a D60 done for my car. After pricing it out to get the same thing in a 9 it was over a grand more, all else being equal. And I’ll say it again...the oft quoted saying of it’s easier to change the gear sets is just that. Very few people EVER do it the way they claim. Plus, you have the added expense of another third member. I’m a value kind of guy, not the run what everyone else does because it’s trendy. At your power level you should be able to put several hundred runs on a D60 gear set and never think about it. The one thing I didn’t do when I did my D60 was 40 spline axles and spool. I’m just kicking myself right now for not doing that.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston