Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda
Originally Posted by A39Coronet
Not being there is hard to give opinion but sounds like he was trying to make a harmless joke and may have come off wrong. Don't forget, COVID has set some people's social skills back quite a bit lol. It's not uncommon for people to try and strike an overly specific conversation to fit in with the scene. I would have chuckled and told him it was a factory lightweight part.

I made the mistake once of letting autocorrect call my Barracuda a GranD Coupe...after the backlash I do it on purpose now because watching some people lose their minds over something so trivial entertains others.

I agree. It wasn’t an issue worth getting bunched up about. I once had to tell a guy that the go-wing on his 70 dart was on BACKWARDS, I did it very carefully, and it ended well,but was rocky going for a bit.

Totally agree..........me I would have said "glad someone noticed....I almost got out bid on eBay for it at the last second but got it for $125.01, seller had it listed as a one of one as verified by the Moparts gurus......... wink If he didn't laugh then it would have been hit the ignore button on him laugh2 (I'm betting he would have laughed, glass half full up )

Mike