I remember a few years ago it was news when they closed. Surprised to hear somebody is peddling parts under their name.

Eric was fine to deal with the times I called. I even looked something up while on the line with him one time and he never got upset. Also helps when you call places to be clear that you are spending money that day, that’s just anywhere you call.

There was a local engine MM built. Ran ok, but not great. Owner complained the car was a complete dog until they put nitrous on it. I ended up with that engine and it had stage 6 heads on it. Sent them to Best Machine. Chuck called and said the chambers were over 100cc, no wonder it was low on power! The heads had been worked some and while I didn’t pay to have them flowed, Chuck said they looked pretty good. Other issue was the valve job was just insanely bad. By the time I had them cut, new guides, and fresh correct valve job done, that was one expensive set of heads. Worth it to get done right,

I’d called Best Machine and see what they can do for you.

A good port job wasted by not doing basic checks of everything else. No way I’d run my shop like that. You want a ready to run set of heads, you pay for them, not a reputation trashing for me later when things don’t work out, even if I did good work on what little I touched.

I want my fair share