Originally Posted by Neil
Heard of them, but don't know anyone who owns one.

Blueprint is one I would avoid myself. I know a guy who bought a smallblock chevy crate engine and it was a disaster. It only lasted maybe a year and I think after it was rebuilt again only the block and crank were reusable and the rest was recycled metal. Many of the parts inside looked like they were previously used parts that were cleaned and thrown back in there. By the time he paid to have it all done right he could have bought two engines.

About 8 or so years back BP was horrible. But the owner caught wind of it and completely revamped the facility, equipment, procedures, quality control etc. In the last 5 or so years we've probably installed at least 10 of their engine with ZERO problems.
Unfortunately they don't do the BB mopars anymore due to core availability.

Originally Posted by larrymopar360
I'm ready to write a deposit check tomorrow (or whatever form of payment). Just want to make right decision.

Here's local one considering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTUmceBADds

No torque wrench on the intake bolts??? guy sound too much like a used car salesman to me but being local is a plus, MAYBE? shruggy
I would definitely do some Background / review checking on them before writing anyone a check MAYBE a CC deposit but not a very big one. I'm also am not comfortable with cash or check down payments as what happens if the place goes belly up or the owner dies. Where's your money then

I'd check out one of the others like Hensley or BES
twocents beer