Originally Posted by Matt M
Originally Posted by RSI700VIPER
Originally Posted by ThermoQuad
Wow...some folks posting on here need to get out of the house and sit on their hands

Great Lakes NOS is still in business.

I don't understand why the OP could not do a "search" of the net and not blow up all the forums with the mindless chatter.
It is not rocket science to look something up. So OP - Don't be surprised if you get no info after trolling this fiasco.

616-835-0320

Perhaps you should read my post again. I'm looking for friends of Ron who might know something about my car. How would I do that with a "search" of the internet? What, type "looking for friends of Ron Adair?" I was given a link to a website and phone number and both were dead ends. Trolling fiasco? Is that what you call trying to document the history a rare muscle car? I think your statement is misguided and quite frankly, rude. It's because of people like you that many hobbyists don't post on this site so they don't have to deal with jerks.

No kidding, what a TOOL.
All you asked / was looking for was some info on your car.
Nice car by the way!

Thanks Matt. Still keeping my eyes open for that elusive Cuda! I'm sure there will be several at Carlisle.

1970 Superbird 440 Six BBL, 4-Speed, Dana, FJ5
1969 Daytona Charger 440 4-Speed, Dana, EV2
1971 340 Challenger Conv. Flemington Speedway Pace Car, FC7
1970 340 Six Pack Callenger T/A 4-speed T8 Tan
1971 340 Challenger RT Formal Roof, EV2 w/ V2 Stripe & Orange Houndstooth
1969 Talladega Torino, 428CJ
1969 Gurney Special Cyclone Spoiler II, 351 Cleveland

"Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" Ben Franklin 1755