I was finally able to get in touch with Greg, He said he remembers the car and described it pretty well - nice, rust free body and original paint but missing the engine. Said that Ron bought the car from a guy out in Iowa in the late 80s or early 90s. Greg went on to say that Ron went to Iowa to pick up a bunch of hemi parts and ended up buying the Roadrunner too. Ron eventually sold the car to Mike Dozier and Greg delivered the car to Mike who lived in New Jersey at the time. Hats off to Greg for helping fill in some of the missing history! I'm planning to contact Iowa DMV to see if they keep title records going back 30 years, Maybe I'll get lucky.

Funny story - I bought the car from Eric H. who lives in WI. Eric only knew the previous owner and that was about it. Two weeks ago, a went to a small, local fathers day car show in PA and at the last minute, decided to bring the Hemi RR instead of the Superbird. It was the first show that I attended with the Hemi RR since buying it last year. While at the show, a guy walked up to me and said he owned this very car back in the 90s. That guy's name was Mike Dozier. What are the odds of that!?! Mike gave me the history of the car back to Ron which led me on this quest. He even knew two subsequent owners, one of which was the guy I bought the car from. Double hats off to Mike!!! up

Last edited by RSI700VIPER; 06/26/21 09:02 AM.

1970 Superbird 440 Six BBL, 4-Speed, Dana, FJ5
1969 Daytona Charger 440 4-Speed, Dana, EV2
1971 340 Challenger Conv. Flemington Speedway Pace Car, FC7
1970 340 Six Pack Callenger T/A 4-speed T8 Tan
1971 340 Challenger RT Formal Roof, EV2 w/ V2 Stripe & Orange Houndstooth
1969 Talladega Torino, 428CJ
1969 Gurney Special Cyclone Spoiler II, 351 Cleveland

"Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" Ben Franklin 1755