So, I have a 96 Dakota 4x4 chassis under my 49 Dodge pickup.
Its time for new tires. The size is 235 R 75 X 15" I don't have room for anything bigger, nor do I have room for larger diameter wheels.
the truck will be driver all year, including in the salt and snow, it is a 4x4, but will never see intentional off road use.
I suspect the truck will see around 5,000 - 6,000 miles a year, split slightly more towards the winter use. I want a more aggressive thread pattern then most all season radials offer, but at the same time I don't want to listen to the tires howl on the highway when the roads are dry.

I've had bad experiences with BF Goodrich, I won't be buying any of those.

Our local farm store is having a tire sale. I got a price tonight on a set of (4) 235/75/15 TRL.RUN AT BLK (I think they are Goodyear tires). 55K mile wear out, they are suppose to have a 9 (out of 10) for dry road performance, a 9 for wet road traction, an 8 for heavy snow traction, and an 8 for tire wear. Mounting, balancing, road hazard protection, and the used tire & tire disposal fees, with taxes comes in at $471.12.

What do you guys think? Is there a better tire I should be looking at? Let me have it!
Pictures or it didn't happen. I'll be using the set of 4 wheels like on the front. Gene

100_0676.JPG100_0675.JPG