Originally Posted by Frankenduster
Being out of the loop, us NON CPW club members have no inside information as to what you are dealing with. It is almost like having a loved one in a hospital during this Covid BS....The only way we can stay informed is by someone on the inside since we can't be there to see it for ourselves.
In 2006 your club moved from Woodley to the facility across the street when heavy rain left the city park grounds soaked. I'm guessing that you looked into that venue and it didn't pan out?

Understood. No hard feelings. And I try to reply to these inquiries as soon as I can.

...the park we moved to across the street in 2006 was another LA City Park’s Dept park. All City and County facilities are closed with no reservations for opening dates. We looked into Private Golf Courses and Universities and a no go our event. And other stuff too.

The six flags magic mountain has a drive-thru only car event. Put on by West Coast Custom...$50 per car driving in. Can’t get out of car and it’s $50. We’ll pass a putting on a event there. eek eyes

https://www.sixflags.com/magicmountain/events/cruisn-the-park-car-show

And I swear it was $80 when it was first announced. work

Last edited by autoxcuda; 03/10/21 09:42 PM.