2021, Special service, that I ordered a few months ago. Went through the build sheet, had t made to order. I ordered Holland Blue, but a few weeks after I sent it in, the fleet guy said who knows when they would make a run on that color. I opted for hydro blue.

Rambox, tow package,and a few other options. It is somewhat limit. It replaces my Durango which had nearly 80 thousand miles.

Will be adding a bull bar, and running boards.

Suggestions on some mufflers that aren’t loud at idle, but good when getting into the pedal? Maybe a K&N air kit?

It got a lot of attention while at the fleet sales, which handles the outfitting of lights and radio. Also had close to a hundred miles on it. The boys must have made a few lunch runs with t.

The dealership orders Durango’s 500 at a time. Same with Chargers. They also sell Tahoe, but GM really treats public safety sales like gum on their shoe. The SUV market is so strong, they hate selling them at government rate- which is not much for GM.

four Tahoe, will get you five Durangos and plenty of change.

This Ram sold to me for thirty. Same on the public sales would be forty five. Cannot be beat.

B16E7D37-A2E0-48CF-AAFA-4F7D9D21661A.jpeg3A415E16-3080-4C88-9063-997421E34376.jpeg

'70 Challenger R/T 383
'16 Hemi Durango SSV (work vehicle)
'15 Ram Police SSV