I emailed the video of the other youtuber driving around the Hellcat with the buggy wheels on it to some of my car buddies, and one of them got all offended and said he'd like to smack the kid across the face.
I thought it was funny and harmless fun, but I used to enjoy the heck out of watching the Jackass TV show and movies too, so maybe it's a matter of what kind of sense of humor you have. I've always enjoyed immature pranks and stunts slapstick humor and the like, and never seem to outgrow them, but that's just me!
These YouTubers who have tons of subscribers and viewers make a bunch of money so if wrecking an expensive new vehicle to produce one of their videos is what it takes, I don't see how it's much different than a nice car getting wrecked in an action adventure movie? If a new Fast and Furious movie came out and a TRX got trashed in the movie would everyone be upset?
I just hope the kid knew what he was doing as that stunt could have gone wrong big time, if the truck had flipped when landing, or hit hard enough to compression fracture his back.