Originally Posted by 360view
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...s=3yci4dukcsn1zrull8hh&ocid=BingNews

Sample quote

U-Haul changes truck prices regularly, but Perry has noted the pattern over time. Checking online recently, he noted that trucks going from Phoenix to San Francisco were only $311, but going the other direction it cost $2,500 – roughly eight times more. He checked cities in other top destinations for Californians, including Texas, Washington and Nevada, and found all outbound rates to be exponentially higher than inbound ones.

The high demand and high prices have created perfect market conditions for exploitation. Scammers are cashing in.

End quote

So let me guess, this was written by some snot nosed college graduate that wants his student loans forgjven. I suppose they procured a $100,000 government grant to research this too when anyone with two brain cells to rub together could have figured this out years ago for free.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.