Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by John_Kunkel
Originally Posted by RWG75
I thought it was camaro, chevelle, corvette, mustang, old ford p/u, t-bird, cut to commercial as Mopar rolls up then repeat.

Think DVR, five hours of B-J rolls by in 45 minutes.
True. I probably should just do that. I really like Mecum better because the prices seem a lot more reasonable. I have been looking at their auctions online, and seeing what's coming up. Kissimmee is only an hour away, so maybe one day I'll find something really cool to bid on there....like the perfect D150.

I do the DVR and roll through about 95% of the broadcast and only stop and watch when a Mopar rolls across the block...................then again sometimes an interesting vehicle shows up and you just have to wait for the selling price to be written onto the "SOLD" sticker on the windshield................................ah come on, don't tell me you haven't noticed and even rewound to make sure the price was actually written correctly wink If not then turn in your man card please. laugh2

20201025_025731_resized1.jpg20201025_025731_resized2.jpg20201025_024537_resized1.jpg