To say I'm disappointed would be an under statement. Drove 18 hours all the way down from Washington (am in the LA area right now) for the show and now it won't happen. I'm sure the club did everything they could but this last minute cancel is brutal. Made a hotel reservation for Friday night at the host hotel through Hotels.com and it's not refundable so l am out that too.

On a side note also down here to help out the family of a good friend Steve Marinoff. Rocket Restorations restored a 1971 Hemicuda for him that was a privilege to work on. Sure a few of you knew him but he unfortunately past away a month ago and down here to help the family sell off the parts and cars. I am buying all of the parts that do not go with the cars he had (was planning on bringing it all to the swap meet). Anybody looking for max wedge or Hemi parts? Going to have a trailer load going back to Olympia, Washington. So many good parts, Steve had a great eye. Also the family is selling off some of the cars including a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Max Wedge car, 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury project, and a 1963 Plymouth Fury survivor 361 car. Was going to bring the survivor to the swap meet as well to help the family sell it. Will post some pictures of the collection tomorrow.

Rocket Restorations