Originally Posted by cudaboy340
I, for one, am glad to hear that this event is on!! I've been to Spring Fling several times and I really love it. I truly wish I could attend this year just to support you but I can't make it.

I can't even imagine the challenges involved with relocating such a big event on such short notice.I wish you the best of luck and I will help you promote the event here on the East Coast.

I'm just glad you aren't having to deal with all of the Moparts negativity like I've had to deal with.

Good luck!!

Ed

Ed,

Thank you for the kind words and support.

Yes, it's quite a change after doing 57 Spring and Fall shows in one location. One time LA Park Dept made us move the location 1/2 mile away 3 days before a show.

The person the runs/owns the track has been to a handful of our shows at Woodley, so he does have some feel of the event. No doubt we will have issues to overcome the day of the event.

Outdoor Swap Meets have been open for months during this Covid deal. Just have to wear masks. I was just at Long Beach swap meet yesterday. They've had 8 events this summer and will have 6 more before years end.

They just don't allow Sporting events, Theaters, etc with spectators sitting in stands close to each other. Fall Fling has no competition, awards, presentations, autograph signing, etc.

Last edited by autoxcuda; 09/15/20 02:39 AM.