The local cruise I attend occasionally with my D150 only allows cars/trucks 25 years and older.. before my 92 was 25 years old I spent some time detailing it , I went to the cruise and they wouldn't let me in because it was only 24 years old at the time. It seems with the limited space they have to many new Vettes, Mustangs etc. that were showing up and their was no room for the older vehicles. I don't go often but it drives me nuts: they have the lot roped off with yellow tape and there is one entrance, you drive in and its a 3 dollar donation ( which they collect and at the end of the year they send it to St Judes ) Guys to cheap to pay the 3 dollars lifting the tape and coming in other entrances. There are some nice Mopars there, I brought my 68 Dart race car a few weeks ago and it was a real hit! Quite a few years ago there was a show at a Local ( now closed ) Dodge dealer I decided to bring my Dart race car , i unloaded from the trailer and drove in and parked, there were no signs, people directing were to park or anything , i parked and a guy comes up and says " you can't park here this is millionaires row, only Vipers " honest to God thats what he said. i started the car drove out loaded up and headed for test and tune at my local track ! I went to another show at another Dodge dealer many years ago, it was breezy and the race car next to me had a real nice expensive Circus ( local hero painter from years ago ) paint job ,the owner got offended when I asked him to one his lawn chair away from being so close to my car. I might not have an expensive paint job but i still don't want it scratched up. I am a drag racer, some of the people at car shows are too much for me, although i do show my D150 on occasion and have Won a couple trophies, truck show people seem to be different not as annoying and picky.

IMG_0910.jpg
Last edited by 11secdart; 09/11/20 09:13 AM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV