I was working with Chet this week end on this and put my car up and sent him pictures, my adjuster is more straight than his and I originally claimed it to be original as far as I know, I was thinking his looked more like my A bodies but after looking at a new repop for an A I have it was straight and due to the fact of having a lot of parts and my AAR came in boxes I am no longer convinced that it has to be the original. After that realization we went to a few sources of what is believed to be known original unmolested cars, namely the 171 mile TA from Barry's DVD and a 23k mile thoguht to be unmolested AAR in New York that I have a file on. Both those cars have adjusters that match mine. In addition, the NOS adjuster Chet just bought is like mine, it is correct by part number. I'm a firm believer in know what you believe and more importantly know WHY you believe what you believe. The best source of reference outside of your own car is known originals. As many of you have, I have installed enough repop parts to know some are just plan wrong, I believe that may be the case here. twocents

Chet, you can add my pictures to the thread if you would like and if Barry is ok with it we can add the one from the 171 mile TA. If the owner of the 23k car runs across this we can add that picture with his blessing as well.

As with Chet, I'd just like to know the "truth".

Careful, your character's showing!