I use rock auto quite a bit. It's really hard to beat their pricing most of the time. I have placed orders where I have saved literally hundreds of dollars on something as simple as a pad/caliper/rotor job. I don't use them if I'm in a rush, because it usually takes about a week for the stuff to show up. So for big jobs I plan ahead‪. And the 30 day return policy needs to be planned for.

Problems:

I received a blinker switch that was totally wrong. I neglected the situation, so it is still laying around here.

I bought some parts for a head gasket job on my daughters ranger. But by the time I decided to stick in a whole different motor rather than fix the old one, the time to return the parts had expired. So they are still laying around here.

I had a condenser that was dead on arrival. When I notified them, they credited my account and told me to throw the bad part in the garbage. No need to send it back.

I got a rear seal that was the wrong size. Their catalog was faulty. Their web system for returns did not include a provision for them to pay shipping both ways. I had to use email, but I was able to prove that I ordered right, I received the part that was listed in their catalog, but it was still wrong. They did reimburse me for the purchase price plus shipping, and sent a call tag for me to return the part at no cost to me.

Think it is a good idea to cross reference any parts before buying because returning parts via shipping instead of in person is not so easy.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"