Hey there not looking to bash just looking to see if anyone else is having issues with parts from Rock Auto? i have had several items that were either packaged wrong or returned and then shipped to me with the wrong part or something of the sort. today i was installing some cam bearings into a daily driver small block and one of the bearings is way smaller than the others to the point you cant even slide it over a used cam out of the block with no compression on it. i have also had the wrong brake parts sent and new alternators that have dead shorts right out of the box. when i started getting stuff there i was very happy with the price and service i just find it is getting to the point over the last couple of years that i may not be worth it to buy there as every time i have an issue the return policy is a pain when shipping from up here. i hope they can sort things out as they have a great listing of vintage stuff but it would be nice if it was easier to talk to a human to work things out with them. i am sure there are many who have 0 issues with them just checking in to see if there are others with the same issue as me and how much of an issue it may be.

2013 Chrysler 300 touring 1974 Dodge Charger SE. 360-727-8.75-3.23 sure grip 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4