Found this 2015 2500 on FB Marketplace.
Just like my red truck, this started out as an Industrial Work Truck.

Red 2003 truck belonged to a tooling company/delivered Molds nationwide.

This white 2015 truck belonged to a local commercial door company that went out of business, and was the Metal Fabricator's rig.
Back in their heyday there were two electric welders and a plasma cutter bolted in the bed + it also had oxy acetylene.
Unfortunately none of the electric tools came with it, but I did manage to get two full oxy acetylene tanks + about
50 feet of hose, and a cutting torch in the bargain. I just need a couple regulators, and an assortment of torches/ tips and so on to complete that rig.
The rusty ladder rack, beat up tool boxes, and so on are plain enough.

5.7 Hemi again, just like the last one.
Not the ultimate for this class of vehicle, but something I'm pretty comfortable with and know my way around a bit.
I just don't feel I have to have a diesel. Maybe someday, but not now.
This has the 6 speed, with only a few extra cost options like 4.10s, AAM Helical locker in the 11.5 rear, plow prep, HD alternator, carpeted interior (how fancy),
electronic transfer case controls (something to go wrong, oh well), and stuff like that.
It's not highly optioned and that's fine with me.
The Window sticker viewer on Mopar dot com is very handy for vehicle purchases like this.
Same site is also handy to view open recalls, and this one has several of them to take care of (soon).

2015 ram before.jpg2015 ram 2.jpg2015 ram 3.jpg

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri