I bought my red '03 Ram 2500 well-used about 10 years ago. The day I bought it, my buddy who found it for me (craigslist) said the famous
"If you ever sell it, I get first shot".

About 10 years went by, '03 was getting rusty and had 260,000 miles on it (5.7 hemi), still ran just fine but I started feeling worse and worse about maintaining it.
Started looking for deals on later models and found one. After all that time, my buddy still wanted the '03 so it took no effort to sell.

Despite the rust, it was still a cool truck...I still liked it. I had welded/adapted the last known 1500 Borla Rumble Bee exhaust in the free world to fit (it's not supposed to fit a 3/4 ton).
It had a Viper hood from an undisclosed source, I upograded it from the cast wheels to some craigslist forged 3500 wheels, and it had a few MP parts on it.
When it's time to move on, it's time...............

Here are the last pix of the '03. What a great truck it was.
I'm not going to lie....I did have some trouble with it here and there, but fixed it and kept it going....truth is, the great state of Michigan has a way of eating vehicles.
Even the License plate was eaten up, in the time I owned it. You can see it delaminating in the picture.

03 ram 1.jpg03 ram 3.jpg03 ram 2.jpg
Last edited by ZIPPY; 08/18/20 10:42 AM.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri