Out of the blue I had two separate projects fall into my lap in the same week. First one is a 72 Charger with 79,830 original miles. Original paint, everything. Previous owner bought it it in 1988 with big plans that never happened. Last year he was in a bad car wreck that left him paralyzed. He is a great Mopar guy and chose me to offer the car to. I'm honored, as that was his baby. I bought it sight unseen for his asking price and was pleasantly surprised. 99% rust free. 318, column shift car. It came with a rebuilt 360 and 727 trans also.

The second car is a 58 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door. I've tried to buy it for 10 years. It was a parade car that the previous owner had repainted and upholstered. Her brother had a bodyshop so he took it apart and painted it 20 years ago, then never reassembled it. Family health issues were the reason. Well, the bobyshop brother passed away, his sisters husband passed and she has no more interest in the car so I got the call, "If you still want it, come and get it". I can't stand the color so a new paint job is in the works. It was last started a couple of years ago but has been in dry storage for 20 years. I got both of them home yesterday. Pics are coming