Originally Posted by Dodge
Id like to add cruise to a 70 satellite i have. Are there step by step install with photos out there? Thanks Terry

The stock factory unit is very easy to retro fit onto virtually ANY Mopar . . . you will need the speedo cable from the transmission to the transducer, then the other speedo cable from the transducer to the speedo head (generally any C body cables will fit), then of course the transducer, along with the bracket that it bolts to and bolts to the inner fender (again, C body bracket fits most), then you need the correct accel pedal carburettor bracket that also has the bracket provision for the cable from transducer to carb. Also on the carb, need the "lost motion" piece that the transducer cable connects to for controlling the carb. Inside the car, you need the turn signal stock switch for cruise control application (again mid 70's - not correct look can fit, and function ), and the brake light switch with the additional contacts that are used to disengage the cruise when you tap the brakes. Of course there is also the wiring harness for underhood and underdash - both are seperate and not part of the main harness. And or course you need a vacuum source/hose to go to the transducer (again, C body cars usually have long correct size hose) - if power brake car, then there is proper valve with fitting for cruise, that is on the brake booster. If non power brake car, then get the vacuum sourced from the vacuum tee on intake manifold behind the carb.

Easiest is to find a car in wrecking yard, with cruise control, and remove all items from it. I know it is getting VERY VERY VERY long in the tooth to find, but can use the pieces (except turn signal stock switch) from M or J body cars (Chrysler 5th Ave, Cordoba, Mirada, etc) . . .

Sorry I don't have any pics, other than these two on my Sport Satellite - you can see under hood a little bit ?? And correct turn signal stock switch.

Redone Interior.jpgIMG-20130711-00033.jpg