My existing/running 440-6bbl has 2295 TRW's currently in it. Seems to run fine. I'm not sure what block work was done by the previous owner, but the holes are punched .030, and the approx deck height on a couple cylinders is about .046 (waiting to get proper tool). I'm new to this, but I am measuring to the lower part of the piston, not the dome, is that correct? My approx dome height measured .130 from the flat portion, and the advertised for this piston is .140. Do I need to be concerned about the dome for this setup? Or do I just concentrate on the flat portion of the piston? Also, I'm hearing about .040 is where I want to be with closed chambered heads for optimum quench. If my pistons in fact correctly measure about .045 or so in the holes, what's my best bet without machining the block or heads? I'm using factory 4 bbl rods, factory steel crank, and I'm assuming the block has not been shaved. 509 MP cam, Rhodes lifters, factory rockers, auto. Any help would be much much appreciated! KryslerKid