Originally Posted by RapidusMaximus
So...since I'm lift shopping I'll try to get this thread out of the ditch (jeez fellas)...I have worked under an old school air over hydraulic center post lift, skateboard lift, two post and traditional 4 post drive on lift. We won't even talk about the center post lift, what a nightmare, the skateboard lift was ok unless someone came in with no back brakes and you didn't find out until the car drove off the end of the lift, two posts are ok but the heavier the vehicle the more nervous they made me and I never trusted storing a car under one, just me I guess, which brings us to 4 post...which is what I want...leaning toward Atlas or Bend Pak...and thoughts?

I have a bend pak and have had it for about 12 or so years. It's used pretty regularly but nothing like a dealership. muffler shop etc. I have had to replace the cables once duer to starting to fray. Also recently had to replace several of the pulleys due to worn bushings, Likely our fault for not keeping them greased spank spank spank

I will say they are proud of their replacement parts. I could have found them cheaper elsewhere but was concerned of the quality of what I might get. beer