Originally Posted by mopar dave
I agree, my Scott Brown cam was way off with the 112LDA. My car couldn't get out of its own smoke with that cam.

Don't take it wrong, but sometimes the cam has to be matched to the converter etc. IM sure you and MR P know what you doing, just saying.
My buddy has a Nova, 3600lbs street car. Scott handled the cyl head porting, and the cam. Its a 565 BBC and it runs 9.30's . We haven't lit the plate yet....LOL

There are a few good suggestions in this thread, call a few and see what they say. My car runs pretty well, and I don't question Scott, whatever he says...I listen LOL
A lot of fast cars out there have Scott Brown cams in them and they don't even know it, only because a lot of tuners go through Scott and don't tell their customers where the cam came from or who spec'd it.

Hey I understand, not everyone will get great results and that's why there are a few great guys out there to work with.
Honestly I would talk to Dwayne ( I have never worked with him, but many here have) and or Scott. I think that's all you need to get a great cam for a Mopar

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....