Long story short ..

Hurt my back 2 years ago and each time it got just a bit better from visits to bone cracker, time, etc .. then, once again I would re-injure it and start the process all over again , This January on a nice drizzle / ice day . I took two steps outside a normal path I don't often use around our building and although I caught myself , hurt it again

turned around to head back in and then, went down ..

That one did it , It pinched it in my back , felt like it burned all the way from right hip all the way down my left leg and exited behind my left knee . pain would not stop ..tried everything over the counter
found some relief from a product called backaid max , and those stick on heat pads helped

I had to find a new back doc and his method was much less intense than back doc #1 -- couple trips to him , I got a cooling bucket from a fellow employee , its a cooler with a pump , put ice in it ..and wrap it around the most paiful spot and slept for couple days ..

Every day it got better , I'd say I'm about 95% now, best I've been in almost 3 years

The lips of fools bring them strife, and their mouths invite a beating.Proverbs 18:6