Make sure and get the HD 8 lug axles(6,000 Lb.) with 16 inch rims and tires and 12 inch brakes, not the lighter duty 3500 or 5200 lb. axles with the 15 inch rims and tire tsk
The reason I'm saying this is those dang 15 inch trailer tires, no matter what weight ratings they are SUCK badly whiney rant I've had over a dozen of them loose the tread or blow out with no warning, all the major brands do it puke I don't over load my trailers either shruggy
I've had 3 enclosed car trailers, two Paces and one other older one, all with 15 inch tires and roims with both the 3500 axles and the better 5200 lbs axles, I didn't order two of them, I bought those two used, but the Pace Shadow 22 Ft 7,000 Lb. rated trailer I ordered I tried to get them to put 5200 Lb. axles in it and the dealer told me Pace wouldn't do that, he also told me that the trailer would weigh under 3000 Lb. empty, he lied shock rant
That trailer weighed 4360 empty when I picked it up at the factory.
It was basically illegal with my race car and some tools in it the first time I weighed it shockwhiney
My current Pace 24 Ft enclosed is rated 10,000 Lb. gross and weighs right at 8600 loaded going to the races, I wish it had the 6,000 lb. axles and 16 inch rims and tires. I run the E rated 225x70x15 inch tires on the 6 lug rims, I now buy new tires after 4 yrs, no matter how much tread is on them up

IHTHs

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)