Originally Posted by Dart451
Had a R&R aluminum one I really liked. Real easy to push around on the cement slab and liked the ramps at the front for a stone guard. Dislike was they used cheap connectors to splice wires, never had a problem but only used it 3 years. Sold for a enclosed trailer and got 90% of my money back, Mine was 20' could just get a golf cart on the front sideways with 72 satellite.
If I get rid of enclosed trailer I will buy another but 22 foot with wide deck part in front.
Get a wood deck if going to be used to haul junk or stuff that will be dragged on.

I have a '20 RNR now. Love it. Low fenders (Corvette and 3rd gen Trans Am doors clear with them in place), but I did order it with a removable driver side fender just in case. Also had them put their tool box on the front, LED lights and spare tire carrier with spare. I added an HF winch and battery. 1300 lbs new, probably 1500 or so now with gear in the box. Also had them install some E-track the full length, and 4 HD D-rings. It's been a great trailer, and I love the extra protection the ramps-as-stone-shield provide. They are even on "your" side of Michigan.

RNR LINK

DynoDave
Walter P. Chrysler Club - Great Lakes Region
Member # 12304
1970 Plymouth Duster
1972 Dodge Charger Rallye
https://wichargerguy.proboards.com/
1977 Chrysler Cordoba