MY 2011 RAM, 5.7 4X4 with only 26K mile is not shifting properly. Other than an OBD, I have no way to troubleshoot the issue. I haven't started the truck in about three weeks. Today I went out to take it for a ride and the check engine lite came on. Soon after I noticed that it would start out in second gear and shift erratically. I had a problem when I first bought the truck with the large wire harness connector on the passenger side under the hood. So that's where I went first. After separating it connector, a ton of water came out.I washed the connectors out with brake kleen then blew them out with compressed air. I figured this was the problem? NOPE!!! It starts out in first gear, but goes into second real fast. If I kick it down for passing gear it drops into first but won't come out unless I leave off the gas and let it coast for a while.. I pulled the input and out put speed sensors and did a continuity check. They both read 600 ohms..I don't know what they are suppose to read. Both are the same, so I swapped them and the problem still exists..Any clue as to what the heck is going on??? The codes that are on the OBD are PO716. PO869, PO933 and PO1794..

HELP!!!!!!!!

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight