So some of you read about my "love affair" with my local small town family owned Pizza parlor. I was concerned my twisting his arm to close his dining room would have serious negative financial implications. Bur he closed the next day, and two days later the Governor ordered all Florida dining rooms to close, I was maybe off the hook? He decided on his own to go take out/PU 11:00am till 6:00pm, which I found odd, and commented. He last night Friday decided to try and stay open till 8:00pm. I drove by last night around 5:30pm and parked in the parking lot to see what was going on. They were busy, 6? customers standing at the small area by the cashier giving/waiting on orders. Watched as other people drove up, park, walk to the door, see the crowd inside, and walk back 10', and I assume wait for some one to leave while they were waiting outside, others would walk right past and enter. Reading body English, things were a little stressful. I called the owner after closing when he was at home and shared my observations, and suggested he needed a system to keep the waiting customers informed, and outside. He didn't sound real receptive.

He called me this morning, said they did record numbers last night, and there was at least one viral facebook about mass confusion and dissatisfaction with the whole pizza PU ordeal. Others blasted the complainer and said the customer expected too much under the conditions.

I told him, the customer is always right, some care about their safety more then others, and if one of his staff (now 22?) gets sick, he is out of business.

He said he was going to work on it.

Hey, the pizza is worth it. biggrin

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.