The management at Pacific Raceway down right sucks.. Their attitude over this registration BS is wrong and the worse part is.. They just dont care that their website overloaded...

I called for a friend today.. I used his name and told them I was initially on the pre-qualified list that they accepted last year. I went on to argue that on the day of the registration, I logged on to their website per their rules and in good faith tried to register... however it was their equipment that failed and per no fault of my own, I wasnt able to register..

The lady I spoke with (Jessica) was kind, polite and friendly... up until the point where she simply stated she didnt care!! lol

Just for kicks.. I told her I know of two friends that are already accepted and confirmed and they already know their cars will not be ready for the show.. I asked her if there was anyway I could take their spot.. She said "no way that will happen"

I feel real bad for those that missed out during the online registration and the purpose of my call today was to fish for a loop hole that would allow Moparts members a way to get in..

Oh yeah, she said they have accepted over 800 applications already for the 400 and something spots..