Originally Posted by mccannix
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Don’t forget to get your free LED flashlight.

Hazard Fraught has replaced those with these.

i have a BUNCH of those as well ! they are great to stick in yer mouth when both hands are full, plus you can zip tie 'em to your mig gun so you can see in tough welding positions. when they ain't free, they are only $2.99 a 2-pack, so i stock up on those as well every trip ! biggrin

back to the dollies. it seems hit or miss on those cheapies. they ARE good for engines as has been stated, but COMPLETE vehicles, not so much, especially on the front as has been previously stated.
the way to keep 'em from flexing is to weld a piece of 1/8 x 1" strap side to side, but the problem with that is, the straps interfere with even slightly wide tires.
my opinion, if you want THOSE particular type of dollies, buy 'em at a swap where they are only $25 a pair. if not, pony up the x-tra bux for the 1500lb versions, or buy the super de-lux aluminum pump up versions.

in any event, don't forget yer FREE FLASHLIGHT, no matter what version they offer. [one final note : don't lick the light then touck yer face. CDC warning and all. laugh2]
beer