Looking for a mechanic/helper. Must be able to perform basic auto repairs like brakes, tires, batteries and we will train you to do bigger jobs like engine and trans replacement, diagnostics... More of an entry level position and as such you will also need to help with smaller tasks like shoveling snow, take trash to dump, wash windows, go get parts... and as your skills improve you can move right up to a full time master tech. Pay will be hourly with bonuses for flat rate hours performed and your $$$ amount will depend on your experience. We are a rapidly growing shop with an eye towards quality of work not necessarily quantity (within reason of course )

We are located in BEAUTIFUL Kalispell Montana with lots of good hunting, fishing, hiking, Skiing... great place to raise a family.

Blacktail Motors

call me @ 406 871 4333 and/or e-mail me your resume at HotRodDave40 @ Hotmail.com or PM it to me here.

DUE TO THE RECENT ELECTION AND HEALTHCARE LAWS I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO HIRE ANYONE!!!! Thanks for all your hard work America it was nice knowing you! Hope you rejoin the real world soon

Last edited by HotRodDave; 11/07/12 02:50 PM.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!