My boss is looking for one person, near each of these locations, Memphis TN, Fayetteville NC, Richmond VA. It's salary, plus per diem, health benefits are available, reasonable, after 90 days Some projects can be extensive, many are not. Lots of travel is likely, I've spent 6 weeks in Oregon, 4 in MI and 3 in TX since April. PM me if you think it could work for you, and we can talk further if interested, and can get you in touch with my boss.

Title:
Reset Project Manager
Company:
TST

Start Date:
11/23/09
Wage:
30.000 to 35,000 per year
State:
TN

Work Type:
Resets, Remerch, New Stores (Difficult - Hard physical labor, heavy lifting, power tools)

Requirements:
Prior reset and management experience. Must be computer litererate and be able to travel over night extensively.

Description:
Managing retail projects in a variety of settings but mainly in Home Improvement stores. Properly exectuing POG's and interacting with store management and reset staff. Completion of the neccessary documention for each project.

It don't mean nothing..the words that you say! 65 & 66 Dart, 67 notch, 90 RamVan, 91 Rollback 5.9 '70 SE Challenger 383L matchin' ... but another man never would have let her go.. I stashed the bill in my shirt.