I have been running a pair of 1800 CFM SV1 carbs for 10 years. Not being a regular at the track prolongs the tuning process. Maybe if I stayed at one boost level and worked it out I may have better results. I have been low 9's @ almost 150MPH and found my IAT's are at their ceiling and without lowering the the IAT I can't go much faster. I spoke with Dom at length and approached Patrick for a quote on a pair of Doms and if he would take my SV1s in trade which he does NOT.
He is offering a power booster as he calls it that should held with the lean spike at the hit of the throttle. At this point I have nothing to loose and try them and see what happens. I have too much time and money invested in this set up and just need to be certain there are no other options.
Dom,I am not trying to diss you in any way shape or form!!! I would love to do a back to back test after installing the latest idea from Pat................
How many of you have owned and sold SV1 carbs?? How far did you go trying to tune them?? I see many that will do a jet change and a bleed change and if that don't work they just get something else............

2.7.18 015.jpg1.29.18 004.jpg9.30.1819.jpgSV1ports2012.jpg

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!