This is the 3rd set of EQ's that I have bought. The 1st went on a 83 d250with a 318.at the time I had 2-1/2 sets of cracked oe magnum heads, I bought bare heads and cherry picked 2heads worth of the best parts of the pile, dressed the valves on a valve grinder and lapped em in. Made a huge difference in how that truck ran. Still running 70k miles later.
2nd set was bought fully assembled and went onto my son's ramcharger that we had gone thru it's 360.git rid of the horrible tbi went back to a mechanical fuel pump and a Carter Brock carb. Also going great.
Then I got this set to use as intended on a 360 mag in an injected application and it went to s#1t.
Before I rebuilt the engine in this one I had been fighting a cyl 6 misfire. Got that solved shortly before the bottom end got rattley. Truck has 258k miles on the body. Clean southern truck.
Before I realized that the valves were sticky, I discovered via a scanner that it was running pig rich, injector on time at idle was 5x what it should have been. Would sticky valves make the fuel injection system react like this or do I need to also send the computer back in? That was where I chased the initial cyl 6 misfire to. I would rather be working on a carbureted engine any day of the week