Along the lines of what Moparx said..

I'm the type that doesn't like to take my Mopars to anyone to do anything so I do it myself. Alignment isn't hard. I did it on my Dart, first time doing it, and was kind of shocked how easy it was and how well it drove on my first home alignment job. Then I wondered why anyone who likes to do work on old cars (e.g. replacing the engine/trans, suspension parts etc.) would bother taking it to a shop just for that. Seems there is some idea out there that alignment must be done at a shop. Toe in is easy with some string, and you can get a camber/caster gauge and use some tiles for turn plates. With the # of miles I put on the car being quite low, all I really care about is does it drive straight and stable. A professional alignment might be more accurate somehow, but if you can't feel the difference when driving it, and the front tires aren't eating themselves alive, I for one am happy to do what I can in the garage or driveway.

That said, if I was for some reason dead set on having someone else do it, $150 or even more for something you'll hopefully only do once doesn't seem that bad. At that point it would be more about finding people you can trust to do what you want, which might include leaving the front end height where it is.