It does what the builder said it would!!

The carb is the same 950HP that had major metering issues on pump fuel. He hit it pretty close OOTB. I havent evened turned a mixture screw yet. I did have to open both throttle plates 2 turns, but that was without touching the mixture screws. Had to go drive it. It is a little rich at cruise, but seems to have more low-mid range torque.

On pump fuel on the street with ET street radials, I could turn them pretty good till it hit 2nd, then it would bite. On E-85 it hit the shift light, shifted 2nd the light didnt even go out, spun the tires to about 55 or so. It treats the ET radials like it did regular radials, at least on the street anyway. Very badly.

Mark Sullens did my carb. http://www.geocities.com/mark_a_sullens ... 0426288296

My carb came with a detailed build sheet, and 6 pages on tuning instructions, very very detailed. Ive talked with Mark probably 3 hours on the phone since he has had my carb. He always acted like he had the time to answer any question and never acted in a hurry. He definetly knows E 85 and can answer any questions you have. I recommend him without a doubt!!

Last edited by Von; 03/25/09 08:07 PM.

72 RR, Pump gas 440, 452s, 3800 lbs, Corked, ET Radials,. 11.33@117.72. Same car, bone stock 346s, 9.5 comp, baby solid. 12.24@110.