Flow bench numbers matter so LITTLE that most of the top notch shops don't even bother giving that information, that's how much it matters. Ask Slawko what a given head he has done flows....As for HP potential depends on how much coin ya wanna spend. IMO an HONEST 1000hp out of a B1 original is not gonna be EASY to do. But absolutely it can be done. As for an MC MAYBE you can squeeze 1100 out of one if you spend enough money. Flow numbers really don't mean near as much as most people think. Hell if it was all about flow numbers my Predator would make 1300+ EASY..Unfortunately it don't work that way

I think what Tom is getting at his HP numbers on dynos and head flow numbers off of whomevers bench mean VERY LITTLE. Times slips, MPH and vehicle weight will TELL you how much power is being made. Regardless of what the dyno or flowbench states.

Just for giggles my 525" B1MC eventually went 171mph in a 2975lb car. So I will let you all tell me what kind of power it made. Our last B1 original in the kids dragster went 7.51 at 181 in Salt Lake at 8000' DA in a 1850lb dragster. We never got to run it all out anywhere else as my kid is only licensed to go 7.50. We did go 7.34 in Fontana with 14 degrees of timing pulled the entire run and using a small 2" 1050...Again you all can tell me what it made

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"